6th June 2015, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

AICTE approved Universities offering diploma in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence in Singapore?

currently i am working in Singapore i would like to study diploma in mechanical Engineering in distance with AICTE approve can you send details to [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of Institutions offering Diploma in ME(Correspondence) approved by AICTE
  2. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  3. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  4. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
  5. PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence studies (AICTE Approved)?
  6. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do AMIE after passing diploma from Mechanical? Which are the universities approved by AICTE?
  8. Can I get admission in AICTE universities after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from UGC approved university?
  9. How can I study correspondence Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in any AICTE approved college if completed ITI Fitter?
  10. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  11. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  12. Colleges offering M.Tech correspondence(AICTE approved)? Procedure and minimum marks to be obtained for that?
  13. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?
  14. Can I get admission in AICTE university after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? Which are the good universities?
  15. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  16. Which colleges offer diploma mechanical through correspondence by AICTE?
  17. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Delhi and Haryana?
  18. List of AICTE approved colleges in Hyderabad offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
27th May 2018, 07:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: AICTE approved Universities offering diploma in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence in Singapore?

Distance mode diploma in mechanical engineering is not approved by AICTE and pursuing any such course in distance mode is not a good idea. It will not give you any practical exposure.

Hence, if possible, go for a regular engineering diploma. There is no use of a correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?