28th June 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study BBA in India without any entrance exam if completed 12th about 5 years ago and belongs to Bangladesh?

Sir,
I am from Bangladesh. I want to get admission in BBA Indian universities. But I don't know the procedure. Moreover I don't have IELTS score and I don't want to give any entrance exam. I did my 10th about 7 years ago and
12th about 5 years ago along with 4.81 and 4.50 respectively.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?
  2. How can I get admission to study DGO in India if completed MBBS in Bangladesh?
  3. Can I apply to study in 12th standard if completed 10th about 2 years ago being a SC female student?
  4. Can I get scholarship to study MBBS in India if belongs to Bangladesh?
  5. Can I study BBA after completing 12th Arts?
  6. How can I apply to study Diploma in Child Health course in India if completed MBBS from Bangladesh? Is there any entrance exam available? Cost of Diploma in Child Health?
  7. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for a 31 years old AutoCAD Designer who has completed 12th about 12 years ago?
  8. What are the chances of getting jobs after CFA course? What is the salary of a fresher?
  9. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 12th about 12 years ago and working as an AutoCAD Designer being a 31 years old candidate?
  10. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  11. If I stay in Bangladesh then can I study MBBS in India?
  12. How to study MBBS in India government medical college after completing 12th class? I have scored 50% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible to get admission in B.Tech without any entrance exam if completed Diploma in Chemical Engineering about 2 years ago?
  14. Can I study BBA if completed 12th Arts with 76% marks? Detailed information and eligibility to get admission?
  15. Can I get admission in final year of B.A. if discontinued 3 years ago?
  16. What should a Bangladeshi candidate do in order to get admission in MBBS course in India?
  17. Am I eligible to study M.Com if completed B.Com 18 years ago?
  18. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Bengali in India for M.A.(Bengali) candidate of Asian University of Bangladesh?
27th May 2018, 07:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BBA in India without any entrance exam if completed 12th about 5 years ago and belongs to Bangladesh?

BBA is a professional course and most of the top colleges have limited number of seats available. Hence, for deciding merit for admission, there will be an entrance exam in most cases.

Hence, if you are looking for admission at a reputed university, then be prepared for entrance exam. Some private institutes may give you admission without entrance exam because most of the students don't prefer that institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?