23rd August 2014, 12:31 AM
Posts: n/a

Am I allowed to complete my engineering in US with H4 Visa?

How may I complete final year of my engineering from USA? I have completed 3yrs of Civil Engg from India.
I am at US with my H4 visa and it allows to study in US.

Please advice

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any problem in immigration in visa in Kuwait since I have not yet received my Visa
  2. What does Visa and Green Card mean?
  3. What should I do to get Visa 18 having Visa 20 for Kuwait?
  4. For getting student Visa what will be minimum backlogs limits and percentage required? Whether a candidate have to submit Final certificate or Marksheets at time of getting Visa?
  5. What are the possible ways to join Indian Army after doing B.Tech CSE?
  6. How to get a student visa for US? Requirements of that Visa?
  7. Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application?
  8. Can I apply for student Visa to pursue M.S.(Advance Mechanical Engineering) in UK if post study work Visa is cancelled?
  9. How to get admission for Medicine Doctors in UK? Scholarship and Visa formalities?
  10. Is GMAT necessary for MBA in Dubai?
  11. Any problem will be there in getting US Visa if passed B.Tech after 7 backlogs?
  12. How many students are selected for B.Math(Hons.) course at the Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) every year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for a Passport? Fee charges during application? How much waiting period for passport receipt? What is VISA and what are its uses?
  14. Whether Newzealand Embassy will award me visa if secured 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  15. Chances to get student Visa to pursue M.S. in USA if having low profile academics?
  16. Is MBA part time degree useful for getting a job in USA?
  17. Can't we work in US or UK after doing MS there?
  18. Will I get USA Visa as per my scores?
6th December 2014, 10:54 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,807
Default Re: Am I allowed to complete my engineering in US with H4 Visa?

You are not eligible to continue your course in USA. That's because you cannot pursue half course in India and half course in USA or another country. As per university rules in India, candidates can get his/her degree certificate, only if he/she completes his/her entire course from one university. So, if you want to get a certificate you should complete your Engineering course from your university. If you want to study in America, the only way is to enroll as a fresh candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How to complete Ph.D from USA being an Indian M.Tech student? Do we have to complete MS before joining in USA? 6 12th August 2014 11:43 AM
How may I complete final year of my engineering from USA? I am currently in 3rd year 2 14th February 2013 10:06 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: