25th February 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

How may I complete final year of my engineering from USA? I am currently in 3rd year

I m 3 rd yr engineering student in india .please provide me with the details of completing final year in USA.
please send me the details

31st January 2013, 11:05 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: How may I complete final year of my engineering from USA? I am currently in 3rd year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m 3 rd yr engineering student in india .please provide me with the details of completing final year in USA.
please send me the details

Dear Aspirant,

Sorry to say the indian education system is different and the USA education system is different so you cannot continue your engineering in the foreign colleges.

First of all they wont allow you for that.The visa will be a problem and then getting permission from the foreign colleges is highly impossible.

For just final year no college is giving you a chance for completing your graduation in the USA.

So my suggestion is do complete the graduation in india itself.Then you can try for the post graduation in the USA.

That will be a right choice.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
14th February 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I complete final year of my engineering from USA? I am currently in 3rd year

My Wife want to complete her final year of engineering from USA? She has completed her 3rd year from India in Civil Engineering.
He is in H4(Can study in US).
Please Advice
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?