7th November 2016, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I consider as an NRI candidate if studied up to 12th from Nepal but citizen of India? Best institution to study this course?

Hello sir, I have studied 8th to 12th from Nepal but I am citizen of India. I want to study B.Sc in Microbiology from India. Please tell me am I consider as an NRI candidate or Indian candidate? Best institution to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be treated as NRI candidate if born in India but studied at Dubai?
  2. Should I take admission in Nepal after completing 12th for Pharmacy or Biotech considering I am a Nepal Citizen? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Possibility to write EAMCET exam if studied up to 12th from abroad? Will I treated as NRI candidate?
  4. Can a citizen of Nepal studying in India apply for scholarship in India?
  5. Will my son be considered an NRI for MBBS entrance exam, if studied from CBSE in Saudi Arabia?
  6. Will I be considered as an NRI while getting admission in Medical(in India)? I'm an Indian citizen and completed grade 12th in South Africa
  7. Upto which standard a candidate can study in Abroad to remain a Local candidate of India?
  8. Can I apply for AIIMS to join MBBS being a citizen of Nepal having completed 10th Class from Nepal and 12th Class from India?
  9. Is it possible to get job in India after studying 12th from Nepal?
  10. Am I eligible for MCA course in India after graduating in forestry from Nepal with 68%?
  11. Can I get scholarship to study B.E./B.Tech in India being a PCM candidate of Nepal?
  12. Can I get any scholarship to study B.Sc Agriculture from India being a Nepali candidate?
  13. Is my son need to be under NRI category even after doing schooling for 3 years in India?
  14. How many year is compulsory to become a regular student if studied up to 5th in India? -- [New]
  15. Will my son considered to be NRI if he has a valid visa of UAE to study in India?
  16. Is my son eligible to study B.Com at Dubai as NRI candidate?
  17. How to become an Administrative Officer in NICL?
  18. Can a Nepali student apply for JEE Main? Eligibility criteria for NRI students and documents required for it?
9th April 2023, 08:57 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Am I consider as an NRI candidate if studied up to 12th from Nepal but citizen of India? Best institution to study this course?

If you are an Indian citizen who has completed your education up to 12th standard in Nepal, you may be considered as an NRI (Non-Resident Indian) candidate for admission to B.Tech courses in India. However, it is recommended to check with the specific colleges or universities you are interested in applying to regarding their admission criteria for foreign students.

As for the best institutions to study B.Tech courses in India, there are many reputed colleges and universities that offer this program. Some of the top institutions for B.Tech courses in India include:

Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
National Institutes of Technology (NITs)
Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS)
Delhi Technological University (DTU)
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT)
SRM Institute of Science and Technology
Jadavpur University
Anna University
Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST)
These institutions have a good reputation for offering quality education in engineering and technology and have a strong alumni network. It is important to research and compare the different institutions based on your personal preferences and requirements, such as location, program specialization, and fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?