13th January 2017, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess in Sri Lanka? How can I apply for the Sri Lankan Airlines?

Respected Sir, I am Jayamika Samindi and I am 19 years old my height is 5.4 ft and 55 kg of my weight. I can speak English and Hindi, I have O/L and A/L Hindi A pass. I want to be an Air Hostess so I could get application and what are the other Qualifications required? I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess in Sri Lanka? How can I apply for the Sri Lankan Airlines? Please answer as soon as possible.
[email protected] or 0712357258,0724111772

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an air hostess? I'm 20 years old girl from Sri Lanka and have done diploma in International airline ticketing academy and have 3 months experience as passenger service agent at Sri Lankan Airlines -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to become an Air Hostess in Sri Lankan Airlines and it's associates?
  3. What is the procedure to become an air hostess in Sri Lankan Airlines?
  4. What are the qualifications needed to become an Air Hostess?
  5. Procedure to become Air Force Pilot in Sri Lanka for Sri Lankan resident? What should I study for it?
  6. How to become an air hostess in Sri Lanka airlines?
  7. How can I join Srilankan airlines as an air hostess?
  8. How may I join BHU for my further studies?I've done Praveshika, Prathama and Madhyama in Sri Lanka with 50% marks
  9. Can a Srilankan girl become a Pilot in Srilanka
  10. Can a Sri Lankan student study LLM in distance mode from India? List of best distance universities for it? -- [New]
  11. Information about Online LLM course (Masters in Law) after LLB (honors)?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for AIPMT exam to get a seat in NRI quota being a Sri Lankan student?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in APIMT exam? I've done 10th std from Chennai with 80% marks but I have nationality of Sri Lanka
  14. Will I be able to do Pilot course in Sri Lanka? I am studying in abroad and doing IGCSE in School
  15. Eligibility to study M.A. in Linguistics through Distance Education for a Srilankan?
  16. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  17. How can I join with cabin crew member in Sri Lankan Airlines?
  18. Can I join NASA after completion of B.Sc or M.Sc?
27th September 2017, 05:50 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess in Sri Lanka? How can I apply for the Sri Lankan Airlines?

Yes, you are eligible to become air hostess in Sri Lanka. The full details about eligibility are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have completed 10+2 in any stream from any recognised board.
- The minimum height required is 157 Cms (5.2”). The weight should be proportional to height.
- Unmarried candidates are eligible to apply for air hostess post.
- The candidate should be physically fit.
- The candidate should have good command on English, Hindi and if known any other languages will be plus.
- The candidate should have good communication skills and positive attitude.

For becoming air hostess you can join in training schools and get trained and attend for the interviews or you can directly apply for post then attend for the entrance exam and personal interview. If you clear all rounds then you’ll be recruited by the Sri Lankan air line companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?