5th October 2016, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MBA in USA after completion of B.Com from Ambedkar Open University in distance mode?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I have completed my b.com from ambedkar open university in distance mode..am I eligible to do MBA in USA? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you.

Related Questions:

6th October 2016, 06:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBA in USA after completion of B.Com from Ambedkar Open University in distance mode?

Yes, you are eligible to do MBA in USA after completion of your B.Com course from Ambedkar Open University through distance mode. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MBA course. You have to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to apply for admission to MBA course in US universities. Since, you have passed B.Com course, you are eligible to do MBA course in USA.

7th October 2016, 07:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBA in USA after completion of B.Com from Ambedkar Open University in distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam,

I have completed my b.com from ambedkar open university in distance mode..am I eligible to do MBA in USA? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you.
You have completed B.Com degree in distance education, so you are not eligible for MBA course in USA. Only regular candidates are apply here.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in regular basis and secured good score in GMAT exam are eligible for MBA course in USA.

12th June 2018, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MBA from USA , if completed B.com from distance education ?

31st July 2021, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Good evening sir/madam
Am I eligible to pursue MBA from abroad, if completed my B. Com from Dr.BR ambedkar open university.

8th November 2021, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam

I have done my graduation BA in Ambedkar open University distance education, is possible to do MA masters in uk ? Please reply

18th June 2022, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

i have done bachelor of arts in ambedkar open university.is there any oppertunity in abroad

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?