10th February 2015, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MBA in USA if completed B.Com through Distance Education?

Hi sir,
I have completed my degree b.com from ambedkar open university in a distance mode..am I eligible to do MBA in USA with this degree..
Please help me with your answer

11th February 2015, 01:56 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBA in USA if completed B.Com through Distance Education?

Yes, you are eligible to do MBA in USA, even if you have completed your B.com through distance education. To get admission in MBA, first you have to complete GMAT exam. That's because most of the foreign universities offers MBA admissions by considering GMAT score of the candidates. After completing these exams, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your test score.

GMAT Exam Pattern:-
The GMAT exam is conducted in three sections

1.Analytical Writing Assessment:
It consists of two short essays, which are to be written in 30 minutes each. The first is the Analysis of an Issue and the second essay is Analysis of an Argument

2.Quantitative section :
In this section there are mathematical problems on, Arithmatic, Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency.

3.Verbal section:
In verbal section, the questions are related to Sentence Correction, Critical Reasoning, and Reading Comprehension.
16th August 2021, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBA in USA if completed B.Com through Distance Education?

I Have completed B.com in Ambedkar open university. So can I study MBA in usu. As I said I studied in distance mode So can I eligible for usa to do MBA?
18th October 2021, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Is I am eligible to do master science in foreign university i had completed my UG in open university BR Ambedkar . as computer science as one core subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?