11th July 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Will i be eligible to study abroad after completing MBA degree through distance?

Will i be eligible to study abroad after completing MBA degree through distance?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do MBA from abroad Universities after having graduation degree in distance learning mode?
  2. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  3. Possibility to study MBA in Abroad if pursuing BBA from SMU?
  4. Am I eligible to study company secretary course after completing degree in distance mode and MBA in regular
  5. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  6. Can I study Abroad in a B-school through GMAT after doing distance BA (General) from IGNOU?
  7. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? Requirements to study MBA in Abroad?
  9. What should I study among MS and MBA in Abroad after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  10. Can I study M.Tech/MBA in Abroad after completing B.Tech from KSOU?
  11. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  12. Can I study abroad in a B-school through GMAT after doing distance BA (General) from IGNOU?
  13. Master degree courses from Abroad through distance education?
  14. Am I eligible to study MBA in USA if completed B.Com through Distance Education?
  15. Am I eligible to continue my ICAI program if get a chance to study MBA in Abroad?
  16. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  17. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  18. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
11th July 2015, 10:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will i be eligible to study abroad after completing MBA degree through distance?

Yes, you are eligible to study in Abroad after completion of your MBA course through Dustance Mode. You can pursue any course of your interest in Abroad Universities. To get admission in Abroad universities, you must have a valid TOEFL/IELTS examinations score. TOEFL/IELTS examinations will help you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills to get admission in Abroad universities. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?