23rd April 2016, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Queries regarding admission in US college/universities after class XII for studying English Honors?

I am studying in class XII in the Humanities stream ( CBSE Board). My subject combination is- English, Pol.Science, Geography, History, Home Science & Sociology. I will be appearing for my HS exams in March 2013. For my bachelor degree studies(i.e. right after Class XII), i strongly want to go abroad, preferably in the USA and pursue English Honours but with 100% scholarship. I have a few queries. They are as follows:-

1. From when do I start preparing for SAT, TOEFL, IELTS,and other necessary exams and how?

2. For how long are the scores secured in these tests valid?

3. Please name the colleges/universities where I can pursue English Honours along with full details like location, subject combination, cut-off marks required, admission tests, fee structure, other facilities, websites & email addresses, living facilities and costs.

I would be much obliged if my above said doubts and queries are answered at the earliest, but please do so on the basis of both- after 2 and after graduation as it will help me in doing my further plannings.

Yours Sincerely,
Tania Ghosh
(student of class-XII CBSE board).

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?