5th November 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Required percentage to get admission for German University for Masters course?

How much minimum % is required to get admission in german university for masters course?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage required to get admission in german universities? I am pursuing B.Tech final year mechanical engineering
  2. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  3. How to take admission in Germany for masters after completing Master in Commerce and MBA from India? Which courses do German Universities offer? What kind of preparation is required to take admission in Germany Universities?
  4. Is it possible to get scholarship for masters program in EEE from any German university?
  5. What is the procedure to get admission in Burdwan university for M.A. in mass communication? Can I do diploma in German language along with Masters?
  6. How to apply for German Universities for doing M.S after B.E? Entrance exam which I can write to join the universities? Minimum percentage required to join the university? Is it compulsory to learn German Language to enter the universities there?
  7. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  8. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  9. How much percentage is required for admission in masters of social work?
  10. Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard?
  11. IS GRE compulsory for masters in German University? How much score is required?
  12. Whether German universities will allow candidates to take up masters in their respective universities if having less than 60% aggregate?
  13. What is the minimum marks percentage required in masters degree for doing Ph.D course? -- [New]
  14. IELTS , German Language Test, GRE: for Masters in Germany which all exams to clear? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the career option after doing masters in English?
  16. Required percentage of marks to do Masters in Aerospace from Stanford University?
  17. How can I get in German universities for Masters?
  18. Am I eligible for doing Masters in Germany with 58.81% in Engineering?
4th June 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required percentage to get admission for German University for Masters course?

I did graduation in instrumentation engineering. I want to do masters in electronics & instrumentation or control from germany. Could you please provide me all the details and eligibility criteria for this as soon as possible?
21st July 2013, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required percentage to get admission for German University for Masters course?

am pursuing my btech final year mechanical enggg...now
what is the %required to get admission in german university in mechanical engineering?
is german language is compulsory to get admission in germany?

plz do rply to my mail [ [email protected]]
13th December 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I jst got 55% in plus 2 level .im a student of science.i have got german language certificate also.can i apply for the bsc level to study micro biology in german
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?