19th October 2015, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after completion of my under graduation program?

Why IGNOU does not offered masters degree program in various discipline in physics? Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after completion of under graduation course? or it's better to do just in IGNOU? Can someone please provide me the answer o nthe same?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to give NET and SLET while doing BSc Maths? How many marks should I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for doing masters MS in abroad after part time MBA?
  3. Am I eligible to get full time scholarship for doing masters course in abroad after completion of BDS?
  4. Am I eligible to do degree and masters program in abroad after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  5. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  6. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Eligibility for masters from abroad after scoring 55% marks in B.E computers?
  8. Which masters course I can take to do abroad after completion of BBM course?
  9. Am I eligible to do my masters in abroad after completion of B.Tech from JNTUK University?
  10. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  11. After B.Pharmacy which are the courses offered?
  12. Is it a better way to do CA course after 12th?
  13. Can i pursue Master of Architecture in abroad?
  14. Am I eligible to study Masters degree in regular mode after completion of Graduation in Distance Education?
  15. Am I eligible to study abroad after completion of my under graduation with backlog?
  16. Is it a right decision to do masters in food technology from Canada? What should I choose to get assured job after completion of Masters program in Canada?
  17. What can I opt after passing 12th standard in research field?
  18. How to do Ph.D in computer science if I am interested in data mining and networking
19th October 2015, 12:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after completion of my under graduation program?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Master's in Abroad after completion of your Under graduation course. To get admission in Master's degree courses in Abroad universities, you must have to appear in GRE/GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. If you wish to pursue MS course, you need to appear in GRE or if you wish to pursue MBA course, you need to appear in GMAT examination. It is mandatory to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By qualifying and reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to Master's degree courses in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?