3rd March 2017, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do higher studies in Australia after completion of three years diploma course?

Am I eligible to do higher studies in Australia after completion of three years diploma course? What are the courses I can opt for? Am I eligible for all the course or not? Can someone please suggest me the next steps to follow? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  2. What are the higher studies available to do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  3. Possibility to do Higher Studies in Australia for 10th student?
  4. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  5. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
  6. Am I eligible to do higher studies in USA after completion of diploma course?
  7. Requirements needed for doing higher studies in Australia after completion of 10th standard in India?
  8. What should I do further after completing 10th CBSE?
  9. Am I eligible to do higher studies in physics after completion of MBBS?
  10. What should I do next for my higher studies after completion of diploma in Packaging technology?
  11. What should I do after completing B.Com graduation?
  12. What is the minimum marks criteria for doing higher studies in Australia?
  13. Which course I should choose for higher studies after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  14. Which course I can take up next for higher studies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to do B.E after completion of diploma in electronics and engineering with 65% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to go to australia for 10th and 12th and do further studies after that?
  18. What are the opportunities of higher studies after completing Diploma of 3 years? -- [Most Discussed]
9th March 2017, 11:27 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do higher studies in Australia after completion of three years diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do higher studies in Australia after completion of three years diploma course? What are the courses I can opt for? Am I eligible for all the course or not? Can someone please suggest me the next steps to follow? Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible to do Bachelors Degree in Australia after completion of three years diploma course. You have to sit for the English Proficiency Examination like IELTS and should score minimum 6.0 in all bands for pursuing Bachelors Degree in Australia.You have to provide proper documents for the admission or you can contact the educational consultants for taking admission and visa formalities. You can study Bachelor of Technology or Bachelor of Engineering (Honors) in various disciplines in many universities in Australia after the completion of three years diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?