18th May 2015, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I study in Australia without appearing in IELTS after completing 10th?

Hello,
I am a 10th student and I want
to do my higher studies in Australia.
Kindly tell me I can do study after
10th in Australia without IELTS?
Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?
  2. Should I appear in IELTS to study MBA in Australia after completing B.Com?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in IELTS to study in Australia if appeared in 10th Board exam?
  4. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  5. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Can I do IELTS after 10th to go Australia?
  7. Eligibility to study Business Administration from Australia after scoring 60% marks in 10th, 45% marks in 12th in Commerce stream from CBSE board and 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [New]
  8. Can I study further in Canada after IELTS if passed 10th with 7.2 CGPA?
  9. Admission in 10th at Australia after 9th from India?
  10. Should I appear in OET instead of IELTS to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Value of IELTS and OET is equal?
  11. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is experience required to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Should I have to appear in any other entrance exam other than IELTS?
  13. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  14. List of courses other than B.Com in Australia offering admission through IELTS?
  15. How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?
  16. Can I apply to study Visa in Canada after 10th in CBSE without IELTS?
  17. Simplest exam that I can pursue for doing Doctorate in Overseas?
  18. Can I get admission to study Master of Information Technology in Australia if scored 6.0 Bands in IELTS and secured 6.55 CGPA in B.Tech?
21st May 2015, 08:40 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study in Australia without appearing in IELTS after completing 10th?

To pursue your higher studies in Australia, you need to appear for IELTS(General Module) exam. IELTS(General Module) exam is for the candidates, who have to pursue their higher secondary schooling in foreign universities and even most of the universities in Australia accept IELTS score to offer admissions and only few universities accept TOEFL score. So, you can also get by appearing for TOEFL, but you will have only less chances to choose good universities. So, I suggest you to appear for IELTS exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?