23rd September 2016, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for high school in Australia after completion of 10th standard?

Hey,

I am from Bangladesh and I want to study in Australia after completing my 10th. Is there Any way that I can apply for high school in Australia after 10th. If there is a way can you please tell me the procedure how to do it.? Can you please provide me the details?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for doing Law school after completion of 10th standard?
  2. Can I apply for IELTS to study further in Australia after completion of 10th?
  3. What is the minimum eligibility criteria needed to join different high school after completion of 10th standard?
  4. Can I go to Australia for doing MBBS after completion of 10th standard?
  5. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to continue study in Australia after completion of 10th standard?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in another CBSE school after completion of 10th standard?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for ITI course after completion of 9th standard?
  9. Can I apply for NIOS 10th class if dropped school after 6th standard? -- [New]
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Merchant Navy School after completion of 10th standard?
  11. Can I join a new school in 10th after completion of 9th standard?
  12. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of 10th standard with 7.4 CGPA?
  13. How can I get admission in any High School of Canada/US after completing 10th?
  14. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  15. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  16. Am I eilgible to do diploma after completion of 10th standard?
  17. Requirements needed for doing higher studies in Australia after completion of 10th standard in India?
  18. Am I eligible to do degree from high standard colleges and university if I have completed 10th and 12th from open school?
8th August 2017, 10:53 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for high school in Australia after completion of 10th standard?

In order to become eligible to apply for high school in Australia, you should have completed your 10th standard from a recognized educational board.
Also you must have to appear in IELTS/TOEFL examination and should secure the qualifying marks/points.After completing the above said examination, you can apply for admission in your selected list of schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?