21st July 2016, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in USA after completion of B.Sc Computer Science in distance mode?

I am completed b.sc computer science in distance education bharathiyar university..i like to do my M.Sc in USA??is there any possibilities..? Can you please let me know the information on the same? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Ph.D in computer science after MCA or MSc IT?
  2. Can I do Mtech in regular mode after doing MSc in Distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for distance M.Tech after doing MSc Computer Science(Distance)?
  4. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  5. What are the chances of doing Journalism after Graduation in B.Sc. Science through distance mode?
  6. Eligibility to pursue masters in Computer Science from USA after B.Com Honours?
  7. I am pursuing MSc in Distance mode, am I eligible for MTech regular course?
  8. Am I eligible to do MSc computer science after doing degree in BSc computer through distance
  9. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? -- [New]
  10. Can I do Ph.D through distance education having passed MA in 2002?
  11. Am I eligible to do MBA in USA after completion of B.Com from Ambedkar Open University in distance mode?
  12. Can I pursue MSc mathematics after completion of BSc computer
  13. Am I eligible to become a computer teacher in 12th level? I have completed MSc in Computer Science
  14. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Computer Science if completed M.Sc with 55.55% marks? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science through Distance Mode in India?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?
  16. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in distance mode in mechanical engineering after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  17. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  18. Which is better between MCA and MSc Maths? I have done BSc Mathematical Science from Delhi University with 60.07%
21st July 2016, 06:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in USA after completion of B.Sc Computer Science in distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am completed b.sc computer science in distance education bharathiyar university..i like to do my M.Sc in USA??is there any possibilities..? Can you please let me know the information on the same? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!
You have completed in B.sc computer science in distance education from Bharathiyar University, So you are eligible fr MS course in USA Abroad.

So if you have qualified in GRE and ILETS exam, then you will get admission in Abroad for MS course. GRE score essential for graduation course in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?