11th February 2017, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue MBA in abroad after completion of engineering?

Respect Sir/Mam, I am pursuing my final year engineering. Due to personal reasons I got year back twice. Is it possible to do MBA in abroad? Do they ask aggregate? Can you please give me the details on this? Awaiting for the response quick.

13th February 2017, 09:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue MBA in abroad after completion of engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respect Sir/Mam, I am pursuing my final year engineering. Due to personal reasons I got year back twice. Is it possible to do MBA in abroad? Do they ask aggregate? Can you please give me the details on this? Awaiting for the response quick.
After completion of engineering course, you are eligible for MBA course in Abroad through GMAT exam.

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test is conducted by Graduate management council.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GMAT Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

The GMAT exam consists of four sections :-

1. Analytical writing assessment
2. Integrated reasoning
3. Quantitative
4. Verbal
13th February 2017, 01:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue MBA in abroad after completion of engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MBA course in Abroad after completion of your engineering course from a recognised university. Candidates who have obtained Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MBA course. It is best to have minimum 60% aggregate marks in your engineering to get admission in best Abroad universities for pursuing MBA course. You need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and report your examinations score reports to apply for admission to MBA course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?