2nd August 2016, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MBA course without completion of B.Sc?

Hello sir, I have studied PUC and I took B.Sc in Computer Science. But I could not finish my Bachelor Degree. Now I am interested to pursue MBA in Finance. Is it possible for me to pursue MBA course without completion of B.Sc course?

3rd August 2016, 05:11 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I pursue MBA course without completion of B.Sc?

To pursue MBA one must be graduate from a recognized university with at least 55% marks or above. If you have not completed your graduation then can not apply for the MBA or any other higher qualification. So, better to complete graduation first then apply for the MBA. It does not matter in which faculty you have done graduation, if you have degree can apply.
3rd August 2016, 05:40 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for MBA course because MBA is a post graduation course and can be done after completing your graduation.

MBA (Master of Business Administration) is one of the most popular course in today's generation

Eligibility criteria:-

Educational qualification

In any discipline is the minimum qualification required to apply for MBA.All the institutes are required different percentage of marks . Many of the Universities / Institutes are required minimum 50% 60% of marks in graduation.

Aspirants who interested in join MBA program must have good knowledge in Mathematics, Commerce, Economics .

To join MBA it is necessary for a candidate to Merit in qualify the entrance exam.

There are various entrance exam conducted for MBA program:-

CAT

MAT

XAT

SNAP

IIFT.
3rd August 2016, 07:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, its not possible to study MBA course without completion of your Bachelor's degree (B.Sc.) course. To be eligible to pursue MBA course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course or an equivalent examination from a recognised university and you need to appear in MBA entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, etc., to get admission in MBA course. Since, you have not completed your Graduation, you are not eligible to study MBA course.
3rd August 2016, 11:50 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in MBA course without having completed your graduation from a recognized University as it is the minimum eligibility requirement to opt for MBA course. Therefore, I suggest you to kindly complete your graduation first and then opt for MBA from a recognized University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?