9th July 2015, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to study MS degree in abroad with 59% in B.Com (Honours)?

10th July 2015, 07:46 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to study MS degree in abroad with 59% in B.Com (Honours)?

No, you are not eligible to study MS degree in abroad with B.Com (Honours) with 59% marks. Yes, the basic educational qualification required is "Minimum 16 years Education". Since you have completed B.Com (Hons), you might have done it right after completion of 12th Class. So I can say that your educational pattern is 10+2+3 years qualification which is not required. The minimum qualification required is,

* 10+2+4 year Degree Program
(Or)
* 10+3 year Diploma+3 year Degree
(Or)
* 10+2+3 (Indian B.Sc) and 2 years Masters (M.Sc)

Besides this eligibility criteria, you are required to give English Proficiency by standard examinations like TOEFL or IELTS. You need to secure minimum score of 79 in TOEFL or 6.5 basnd in IELTS. As far as my knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to pursue M.S Course in abroad based on the eligibility criteria mentioned above.

10th July 2015, 10:03 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to study MS degree in abroad with 59% in B.Com (Honours)?

Yes, you can study Master's degree in Aboard even if you have only 59% of marks in your graduation. To get admission in foreign universities, first you should try to know entrance exam requirements of the university, in which you want to join. After knowing entrance exam requirements, you should try to complete such exams and after completing exams, you can apply for admission in universities by sending your application and required documents to universities. Then the universities will review your application and send you an admission letter, if your academic profile meets university admission requirements.

10th July 2015, 11:53 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to study MS course in Abroad even if you have secured an aggregate of 59% marks in your B.Com (Honours) course. But, there are less chances for you to get admission in top colleges for pursuing MS course. To be eligible to get admission in MS course in Abroad universities, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations, Whether to appear in GRE examination or not depends upon the selection of country you wish to pursue MS course. By qualifying and scoring good marks in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad universities by reporting your examinations score.

10th July 2015, 12:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed B.Com with 59% so you are eligible for MS degree in Abroad but you must have valid GRE and TOEFL score.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language.

This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.

15th December 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I have 79% in 10, 49% in 12 and 59% in b.com.i want to do my masters from abroad and settle abroad but I don't how and where should I go.
Also my financial condition is not that good.
Please give me suggestions where how I go abroad and doing my masters and settle abroad.

17th June 2021, 06:12 AM
Unregistered

I've scored 59% in my English Bachelor's Degree from the University of Calcutta, India. Can I apply for M.A. in English in the U.S.A.?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?