11th June 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MS course abroad after completion of B.Sc degree with 93% marks?

Hi...

I have completed my BSC degree in maths with 93%. currently i am working as a software test engineer for 2 yrs and i am pursuing MCA through IGNOU(Correspondence). Once I complete MCA, am I eligible study for MS from abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  2. After completion of BSc degree in IHM am I eligible to sit for IAS exam?
  3. Am I eligible to do M.Sc or any other post graduation course after completion of B.Sc with 50% marks?
  4. Am i eligible for patent agent examination after completion of 5 years integrated BSc LLB course
  5. What is the procedure to follow for doing MD/MS in Gynecology abroad after completion of BAMS degree?
  6. Can I go for MS Degree in Abroad after completion of BCA? Which exams I have to prepare for to go for abroad?
  7. Age limit for CPL in Abroad? How to go for job after completion of course?
  8. Am I eligible to study in abroad after completion of 10th standard in India?
  9. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Maths after completing BMS graduation from Mumbai University?
  10. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  11. What are the courses I can do abroad after completion of intermediate studies with 84% marks?
  12. Am i eligible for MSc with integrated Ph.D program after completion of BSc degree in Zoology
  13. Eligibility to pursue MCA in Abroad countries like USA, Canada or UK?
  14. Can I do masters in abroad after completing BSc degree?
  15. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  16. What is the best option after BSc degree/ -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the marks criteria required in B.E to do Ph.D after M.Tech?
  18. Which stream has the best prospects in india and Abroad after completion of MSc?
12th June 2015, 11:58 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS course abroad after completion of B.Sc degree with 93% marks?

Yes, you can pursue MS in Aboard, after the completion of your B.Sc degree. To pursue MS in Aboard, first you need to complete some exams called GRE and IELTS/TOEFL. That's because these exam scores are mandatory to apply for admission in foreign universities. After completing these exams, you should select some universities and you should apply for admission in those universities by sending your application and required documents through online or via courier.
12th June 2015, 09:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS course abroad after completion of B.Sc degree with 93% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi...

I have completed my BSC degree in maths with 93%. currently i am working as a software test engineer for 2 yrs and i am pursuing MCA through IGNOU(Correspondence). Once I complete MCA, am I eligible study for MS from abroad?
If you have completed B.Sc degree in Mathematics then you are eligible MS degree in Abroad. But you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

TOEFL exam is conducted to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.

Pattern of the TOEFL exam:

Reading section : 30 Marks
Listening section : 30 Marks
Speaking section : 30 Marks
Writing section : 30 Marks
24th August 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MCA as a post graduation in abroad after completing my graduation in B.Sc in Computer Science ? Which entrance should I prepare for ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?