10th November 2015, 12:44 PM
gursupanjot kaur

Can I apply for education in Australia with overall 6 bands in IELTS?

Well actually I have passed 12th with 61% and i have got overall 6 bands in ilets not less than 5.5 in any module. So someone please tell me that can i apply for australia?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 5 Bands in Writing?
  2. Requirements to study in Australia for a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th ICSE? Bands required in IELTS?
  3. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  4. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  5. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission to study Master of Information Technology in Australia if scored 6.0 Bands in IELTS and secured 6.55 CGPA in B.Tech?
  7. Can I get student visa to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 47% in 12th?
  8. Can I do IELTS after 10th to go Australia? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  10. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Universities offering MS in US for a candidate who has scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 67% in B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is experience required to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Should I have to appear in any other entrance exam other than IELTS?
  15. Can I get USA Visa having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  16. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  17. Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?
  18. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
1st August 2017, 12:45 AM
jaiswal1996

Default Re: Can I apply for education in Australia with overall 6 bands in IELTS?

All right,there are some eligibility criteria to apply in Australia for study.

For this,you must take appropriate bands to get admission in Australia.For Australia,the bands required are 6.And you had taken exactly the same match of bands which fulfilled the eligibility requirement successfully.

So that you can easily apply to study in one of the colleges of Australia and may take a very good education available there which helps to you very well to grow in society.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?