18th November 2015, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements for studying MS in Australia?

I have studied Mechanical Engineering course and now aspirirng to study MS course. So tell me what are the requirements to study MS in Australia?
Email ii- [email protected]

18th November 2015, 07:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements for studying MS in Australia?

To study MS course in Australia, you must have completed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. To get admission in MS course in Australian Universities, you must have to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in Australian Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?