6th January 2016, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply to study Management course in Australia with 55% in 12th Non-Medical?

Hello Everyone,
I have recently passed my 12th in Non-Medical with 55.5% marks. So can I apply of Management course in Australia? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Australia if secured 9.4 CGPA in 12th?
  2. Can I go to Australia if I pass from 12th NIOS Nepal? How can I apply abroad to study and in which university should I go for?
  3. Possibility to do Medical course in Australia on 12th basis? Entrance exam to get admission?
  4. How to do masters of engineering in Australia? I want to study in Australia
  5. Medical studies in Australia, USA, UK, Canada, Germany or Japan with full scholarship?
  6. Can I study in Australia after 12th? Percentage required to be qualified? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply to study BBM in Australia being a 12th NIOS candidate?
  8. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study MBBS in Australia?
  10. Which diploma or study is better if going to settle in Australia?
  11. Procedure and percentage required in 12th PCM to study Graduation in Australia?
  12. How should I study in Australia after passing 12th
  13. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  14. Percentage required in 12th to study MBBS in Australia? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  15. Is it possible to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 5 Bands in Writing?
  16. Can I study in Australia after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  17. Is it mandatory to apply for Study Visa to pursue higher education in Australia after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  18. List best institute to study Geology in Australia?
30th January 2016, 11:56 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to study Management course in Australia with 55% in 12th Non-Medical?

Yes, you can definitely apply for Management course in Australia even though you have scored 55% in 10+2. This is because the admission is not done on the basis of scores in 10+2. Instead it is done on the basis of entrance exam. SO you need to perform well in the entrance exam to make your application strong. However, certain weightage is given to the academic portfolio of the students. Hence to compensate that area during selection rounds in admission process, you need to score good marks in the entrance exam and have a good resume along with strong statement of purpose. You need to perform well in the interview round if conducted by the concerned institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?