13th September 2017, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges in United Kingdom to study MBA in International Banking and Finance course? How much it cost to study it?

I am Commerce graduate and willing to study MBA in International Banking and Finance course from United Kingdom. Please suggest me best colleges for it? How much it cost to study it?

Related Questions:
  1. Total cost to study MBA Banking & Finance course? List of colleges for which Axis Bank can grant an education loan?
  2. Cost to study PG Diploma in Banking & Finance course from private colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure, list of universities and fees details of MS in Europe?
  4. List of colleges in United Kingdom to study MA in English Language and Literature
  5. Best colleges of United Kingdom to study degree course in Renewable Energy Engineering? Scope in India after this course?
  6. Requirements to study Masters in Computer Science from United Kingdom? Suggest colleges with admission procedure?
  7. Best colleges to study Mass & Media from United Kingdom? Way to get admission and eligibility criteria?
  8. Best colleges to study Masters in Mass Communication & Journalism from United Kingdom? How much fees is required to study here? -- [New]
  9. Best course in between PG Diploma in Banking & Finance and MBA in Banking & Finance? Government institutions and their fees?
  10. MBA in Airport & Airlines or MBA in Economics or MBA in Finance, which among these to study to get high salary job? List of reputed MBA colleges in India and Abroad?
  11. Best colleges in United Kingdom to study Masters in Quantity Surveying And Commercial Management course
  12. List of colleges to study GNM Nursing Course from United Kingdom? Will I have to pass IELTS exam for it?
  13. How can I get post graduate scholarship in Economics to study in United Kingdom?
  14. Details about under graduate course in Politics and International Relations from University of Exeter, United Kingdom? Eligibility and fees for it?
  15. Does State Bank of Maharashtra provide education loan to study MBA in Banking and Finance from Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance? Required documents for it?
  16. Best colleges with fees to study integrated BBA & MBA in Banking and Finance course? Which bank is good to apply for an education loan in terms of interest and repayment period?
  17. How to do M.Tech from UK or USA? I have scored 72% marks in B.Tech
  18. Top colleges in Germany/Europe for Forensics/Cyber Security and their admission details?
15th September 2017, 08:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges in United Kingdom to study MBA in International Banking and Finance course? How much it cost to study it?

List of Colleges in United Kingdom offering MBA course:-

University of Oxford
Address: Oxford OX1 2JD, UK
Phone: +44 1865 270000

University of Cambridge
Address: The Old Schools, Trinity Ln, Cambridge CB2 1TN, UK

London Business School
Address: 26 Sussex Pl, Marylebone, London NW1 4SA, UK
Phone: +44 20 7000 7000

University College London
Address: Gower St, Bloomsbury, London WC1E 6BT, UK
Phone: +44 20 7679 2000

University of Warwick
Address: Coventry CV4 7AL, UK
Phone: +44 24 7652 3523

University of Bath
Address: Claverton Down, Bath BA2 7AY, UK
Phone: +44 1225 388388

Lancaster University
Address: Bailrigg, Lancaster LA1 4YW, UK
Phone: +44 1524 65201

The University of Edinburgh
Address: Old College, South Bridge, Edinburgh EH8 9YL, UK
Phone: +44 131 650 1000

To get the detailed information about the fees required to opt for the above mentioned course, you must have to contact to the respective Colleges as the different Colleges have different fee structure of the above mentioned course.
19th October 2019, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges in United Kingdom to study MBA in International Banking and Finance course? How much it cost to study it?

How much cost required for studying MBA becouse am from a poor family I can't afford huge amounts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?