6th May 2017, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Best colleges with fees to study integrated BBA & MBA in Banking and Finance course? Which bank is good to apply for an education loan in terms of interest and repayment period?

I have passed 12th with Commerce stream and want to study integrated BBA & MBA in Banking and Finance course. Please tell me best colleges with fee structure? Which bank is good to apply for an education loan as per the interest and repayment period?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges of Goa to study MBA in Banking and Finance? Fees required for it? Procedure to apply for an education loan at Bank of Maharashtra?
  2. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan to study degree course from New Zealand? Rate of interest, tenure, repayment period for it?
  3. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  4. Procedure and documents required to apply for education loan? What will be the interest rate and what kind of EMI will be deducted?
  5. Can I get a Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12.5 Lacs to study Integrated BBA & MBA in IIPM, Pune? List of Banks offering an Education Loan of this amount?
  6. Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan of 15 lakh at BOI? Interest rate, EMI and Tenure for it?
  7. What is the interest rate and repayment period of Punjab National Bank for an education loan of 5 lakh?
  8. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Kotak Mahindra Bank? Details about interest rate and terms & conditions?
  9. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Interest rate, repayment period and minimum tenure for an education loan of 10 lakh from Punjab National Bank?
  11. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
  12. Rate of interest, repayment period and processing fees to get an education loan of 6 lakh from Indian Overseas Bank?
  13. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  14. How much interest I have to pay on Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about mode of repayment?
  15. What should I do if I didn't get the educational loan subsidy till the moratorium period?
  16. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  17. List of streams in PG course for BDS holder rather than Diploma and Master of Dental Surgery? Which bank is good to apply for an education loan of rupees 10 lakh with maximum repayment period?
  18. What is the interest rate and repayment period of PNB for an education loan of rupees 4 lakhs?
15th May 2017, 12:15 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges with fees to study integrated BBA & MBA in Banking and Finance course? Which bank is good to apply for an education loan in terms of interest and repayment period?

Here are some best institutes for pursuing integrated BBA & MBA:

Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore
VIT University, Vellore
Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak

The fee structure varies from institute/university to institute/university. However a common fee of approximate rupees one lakh and eighty thousands annually.

State Bank of India, Bank of India and Punjab National Bank are some good banks for taking education loan. They have standard interest rates and return policy for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?