19th July 2017, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges in United Kingdom to study MA in English Language and Literature

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of BA in English Language and Literature course and now want to study MA in same stream from United Kingdom. Please suggest me some colleges for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Can we choose Tamil as an optional subject for IAS mains exam? Institutes providing coaching in that subject?
  2. Options of further studies in ENT field at England?
  3. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  4. Does JNU provides MA degree in English language?
  5. How to do M.Tech from UK or USA? I have scored 72% marks in B.Tech
  6. Top colleges in Germany/Europe for Forensics/Cyber Security and their admission details?
  7. List of universities which offer Ph.D in English Language/Literature in India?
  8. List of colleges to study GNM Nursing Course from United Kingdom? Will I have to pass IELTS exam for it?
  9. Courses available in United Kingdom along with Electrical and Marine Science for BE EEE holder? Best colleges of United Kingdom?
  10. Available diploma courses in English literature?
  11. Best university of United Kingdom to do PhD in English? Procedure to get admission and study visa for it?
  12. Best colleges of United Kingdom to study degree course in Renewable Energy Engineering? Scope in India after this course?
  13. Best colleges to study Mass & Media from United Kingdom? Way to get admission and eligibility criteria?
  14. Requirements to study Masters in Computer Science from United Kingdom? Suggest colleges with admission procedure?
  15. How to do M.Phil after completing my B.A and M.A in English Language and Literature? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do M.Phil after completing M.A and B.A in English Language and Literature?
  17. Best colleges in United Kingdom to study MBA in International Banking and Finance course? How much it cost to study it? -- [New]
  18. What are the top Research Institutes in World?
8th August 2017, 12:12 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in United Kingdom to study MA in English Language and Literature

Here are some of the top Universities in UK where you can pursue MA in English Language and Literature.
  • The University of Aberdeen - Languages and Linguistics
  • The University of Aberdeen - The Centre for Linguistic Research
  • The University of Aberdeen - The Department of English
  • The University of Aberystwyth - The Department of European Languages
  • Aston University - The School of Languages and Social Sciences
  • University of Wales, Bangor - The Department of Linguistics and English Language
  • Blackpool and the Fylde College - The Department of Academic Studies (HE)
  • University of Brighton - The School of Languages, Linguistics and Area Studies
  • University of Bristol - Graduate School of Education
  • Bristol, the University of the West of England - The Faculty of Languages and European Studies
  • University of Buckingham - The Department of Modern Foreign Languages
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?