21st January 2015, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

List of scholarships available for B.Tech(Marine Engineering) student?

hello sir
i want to know the name of the
scholarship which I can apply
as I am doing B.Tech in Marine Engineering??
please reply me immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Names of international scholarship agencies? How to apply for scholarship in those agencies?
  2. L&T build india scholarship?
  3. Names of schalarshipss for a second year food tech student?
  4. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 8.1 CGPA in B.E. 1st year?
  5. Is there any possibility to pay bank loan from 3rd year onwards?
  6. List of scholarships available for B.Tech(Marine Engineering) student? -- [New]
  7. Further studies in USA after completing Diploma in civil engineering? Scholarships available?
  8. Can I get any scholarship for further studies after scoring 93% in class 10th and 83.3% marks in class 12th?
  9. Any scholarships to join in top engineering colleges of India?
  10. Is engineering the only option for me after doing 12th science(CS is main subject)? Can I get scholarships and admission in colleges without entrance exams?
  11. List of scholarships available for Post Graduation Nursing course?
  12. Scholarship exam for Open Caste?
  13. Names of the institutes offering scholarships for engineering in Maharashtra? Can I avail scholarship after scoring 67% in HSE and 79 in CET?
  14. What are the opportunities and scholarships in film making after 12th? I am a student of commerce
  15. How to apply for CBSE scholarships after scoring 80% in 12th? From where to get the forms of CBSE scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I be allowed to become NASA undergraduate student scholarships winner after passing communication engineering from Arbaminch Ethiopia?
  17. List of scholarships for B.Sc 1st year student who has secured 81.6% in 12th?
  18. Upto how much scholarship and education loan can I get if scored 82% in 10+2?
16th July 2017, 12:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of scholarships available for B.Tech(Marine Engineering) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir
i want to know the name of the
scholarship which I can apply
as I am doing B.Tech in Marine Engineering??
please reply me immediately

List of scholarships available for BTech Marine Engineering student is given below;

Indian Oil Academic Scholarship - Official Website

Merit cum Means Scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses - Official Website

Central Sector Scholarship for College & University Students - Official Website

LIC Scholarship - Official Website

Foundation For Excellence Scholarship - Official Website

FAEA BHEL Scholarship - Official Website

TOEFL Scholarship - Official Website

Google Anita Borg Scholarship - Official Website

NTPC Scholarship - Official Website
26th January 2021, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of scholarships available for B.Tech(Marine Engineering) student?

I'm a 2nd Yr student of b tech marine engg
Can I apply for any scholarship offered to 2nd Yr student??
28th January 2021, 05:23 PM
MKavyaYadav

Arrow Re: List of scholarships available for B.Tech(Marine Engineering) student?

The demand for Marine Engineers in public and private shipping companies has risen. Opportunities exist for marine engineers, ocean engineers and naval architects in the private, educational, corporate, and governmental sectors.
The construction, operations and maintenance of the engine room are the main responsibilities of a marine engineer. There are not may scholarships for marine engineering but here are some of the most applicable scholarships
1.EPP Undergraduate Scholarship
2.Yeager Science Scholarship
3.Charles Harrison Smith, III Scholarship
4.Linda Schrufer - Whitey Miller Scholarship
5.FundArthur and Gladys Cervenka Scholarship
6.Western Digital Scholarship Program
4th February 2021, 03:51 PM
niitf

I have heard from someone else that NIIT Foundation is providing free scholarship to students for BTech courses just visit there & know everything about formalities.

Here is the link - https://www.niitfoundation.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?