24th March 2015, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) candidate?

Guys,
I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering,
I want to do MS in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad.
For this, I have to appear in any entrance exam?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  2. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  3. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  4. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  5. Scholarship to study Abroad after Matriculation?
  6. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  7. What should I study further in Abroad after completing 10th standard? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  8. Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?
  9. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering
  10. Which are the colleges offering Astronautical Engineering in India? Can I do it after 10th? Which entrance do I have to answer for this course?
  11. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  12. Entrance exam to study MD in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Marks required in engineering to study in Abroad? How to apply for it?
  14. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  15. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  17. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  18. Which exam to answer to go abroad to study after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
10th April 2015, 05:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) candidate?

I am extremely sorry to state that it is not possible to pursue MS in Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Although you can appear in the entrance exam based on which foreign institutes take admission - GRE and TOEFL/IELTS but you will not get seat in any of the foreign institute since each institute has its own eligibility criteria and the basic eligibility criteria is - A student must have pursued his/her graduation in Aerospace or related fields if he/she wants to get admission in MS course of Aerospace Engineering. So you need to pursue your graduation in Aerospace Engineering and then you will be eligible for MS course in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?