26th June 2017, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Best GRE training institutes in Hyderabad near SR Nagar to clear the exam with good percentile?

Hello, This is kiranmai. Please tell me which institutions in hyderabad near S.R.Nagar surroundings give me the best course to get good percentile in GRE exam? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the details as I want to clear the exam and go abroad soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of good institutes which are available in Hyderabad to prepare for GRE exam?
  2. Different types of courses that can be pursued after B.Pharm apart from GMAT, CAT, GRE? List of good training institutes in Hyderabad?
  3. What is the procedure to do MS mechanical if I am a mechanical engineer
  4. List of some good core HR training institutes in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the best GRE coaching institutes in Hyderabad with fee structure
  6. What is the procedure followed to apply and clear the GRE exam?
  7. Which are the best Telecom Training Institutes with good Placement in India? How good is the training and placement at IITT Hyderabad?
  8. Which are the training institutes for Microbiology/Biotechnology in Hyderabad?
  9. List of core companies which provides industrial training for electrical engineering students in Hyderabad?
  10. Minimum percentile required in GRE to study MS in Abroad with Education Loan?
  11. How to go for industrial training programme? List of good institutes in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech 2nd year
  12. Is there any college from where I can complete my diploma in EEE?
  13. Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?
  14. Which institutes are good in Hyderabad to take up training while doing 2nd year of B.E Computer Science?
  15. Can I get admission in any reputed institutes of USA through GRE if having backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)?
  16. Lis tof industrial training companies in hyderabad for diploma students?
  17. How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL and minimum score required to get admission for Masters in USA? Best institute in Pure and Hyderabad for its preparation?
  18. How can I prepare to crack GRE to study MS in Abroad?
28th June 2017, 01:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best GRE training institutes in Hyderabad near SR Nagar to clear the exam with good percentile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, This is kiranmai. Please tell me which institutions in hyderabad near S.R.Nagar surroundings give me the best course to get good percentile in GRE exam? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the details as I want to clear the exam and go abroad soon. Thanks!

Best GRE training institutions in Hyderabad near SR Nagar are given below;

Sowrya Consultancy - Official Website

IELTS Review Coaching – 28/A, Kukatpally Road, Ameerpet, S R Nagar, Hyderabad

Venkateshwara Education Academy – 42, S R Nagar Main Road, Sanjeeva Reddy Nagar Office Area, Hyderabad

N.P. Tuitions Center – S R Nagar, Hyderabad

Geetha Academy – 80/3, Shanaz Residency, S R Nagar, Hyderabad

Triumphant Institute of Management Education - Official Website

Murthy Education Academy – Shop # 8-3-221/A, Sanjeeva Reddy Nagar, Hyderabad

CK Institute – 8-3-191/18/101 S R Nagar, Hyderabad
29th June 2017, 02:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best GRE training institutes in Hyderabad near SR Nagar to clear the exam with good percentile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of the best GRE training institutes in Hyderabad near SR Nagar to clear the exam with good percentile:-

1. Mahendra’s Institute
Sai Surya Tata Tower,
Srinivas Colony (West),
2nd floor Amarpreet,
Hyderabad

2. Banking Service Chronicles (BSC)
3 – 6 -142 / 3 / 6, Near Indian Bank,
Opp. Ram Murthy Hospital,
Street No. 17, Himayat Nagar,
Hyderabad – 500029
Email Id: [email protected], [email protected]

3. National School of Banking (NSB)
NSB, 9 / B,
3rd floor, Block – A,
Lenaine Estate, Abids,
Hyderabad – 500001
Email Id : [email protected]

4. Indian School of Banking
206 / B, Pancom Business Centre,
2nd floor, Amarpreet, Opposite J C Brothers,
Hyderabad – 500016
Email Id: [email protected]

5. TIME (Triumphant Institute of Management Education)
4th Floor,CL Reddy Complex,
16/11/477/3/1&2, Above Bajaj Electronics,
Dilsukhnagar,
Hyderabad -500032
Telangana

6. Aakash Institute
Flat No 101, 1st Floor, Laxmi Arcade, Narayanguda,
Hyderabad
Phone No - 04066102991, 9396775000
Email Id - [email protected]

7. ACE Engineering Academy
Flat No 204, Rahaman Plaza, Abids,
Hyderabad
Phone No - 04024752469.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?