9th March 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack GRE to study MS in Abroad?

Hello Sir,
I am pursuing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics in 4th year and wants to do MS in Abroad. I am belongs to a very poor place and do not have too much money to spend. One of my friend told me about GRE exam. I am not good in English as you can see it. But I will improve it. I just want to know how to start for GRE?

10th March 2015, 01:56 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack GRE to study MS in Abroad?

GRE is a exam, which mainly based on English and Mathematics. If you are good at these two subjects, you can easily clear GRE exam. But, you said that you are not good at English. So, to crack GRE exam, first you should try to improve yourself in English language, you can do so by learning as many as English words, which are very important to crack GRE exam. You can improve your word power by referring the words, which are present at the following link.
https://gre.magoosh.com/flashcards/vocabulary/decks
10th March 2015, 11:20 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack GRE to study MS in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am pursuing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics in 4th year and wants to do MS in Abroad. I am belongs to a very poor place and do not have too much money to spend. One of my friend told me about GRE exam. I am not good in English as you can see it. But I will improve it. I just want to know how to start for GRE?
There are Institutes which offer coaching to the GRE Aspirants at a nominal fee.
For you to improve your English it will be best if you can enroll yourself into one of those Institutes.
Once you have enrolled yourself make sure that you are regular with your classes.
Try to learn as much as you can and also follow the books that is provided by the Institute thoroughly.
Try to improve your spoken English also with the help of the teachers who will be teaching you.

The GRE Examination is conducted many times a year and it is upto the candidate to decide which date is more suited to him.
You also need a valid passport before you can apply for the Examination.
Once you have completed all these formalities you will be able to appear for the Examination.
Try to score as high marks as possible and also try to maintain a good overall career average.
If all these are in your favour then you will be able to crack the GRE Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?