11th June 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it required to have extra curricular certificates to get admission in abroad even with good GRE score?

I'm still at ma clg 3rd year I've decided to do my M.S abroad and Even if I'm doing ma GRE n with good scores do they expect us to have other achievements like say winning conferences and paper presentations ? Can you please let me know the importance of the same?

Thanks!

11th June 2015, 09:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it required to have extra curricular certificates to get admission in abroad even with good GRE score?

No, it is not required to have any extra curricular certificates to get admission in Abroad even if you have good GRE score. You can easily get admission in Abroad universities, if you have a good GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations score. You can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad universities by reporting your GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations score. If the university satisfies with your GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examination scores, they will send will you an i20 (admission letter) and you can join in the university.
12th June 2015, 01:01 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it required to have extra curricular certificates to get admission in abroad even with good GRE score?

No, it is not mandatory to submit any extra-circular activities certificates, while applying for Masters course in foreign universities. You will get admission, even if you apply only with your education certificates and GRE scores. But, If you have any extra-circular activities certificates, try to attach them to your application, because it may increase your chances of getting admission and help you to get scholarships or assistant-ships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?