12th October 2017, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Best streams in MS for B.Sc Physics holder? List of best colleges in Singapore?

I am studying B.Sc Physics and will complete the course next year. I want to study MS Singapore. So, please suggest me which stream I should choose after it? List of best colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Does National University of Singapore provides MBA course? List of streams and fees required for it?
  2. List of courses other than Nursing after B.Sc Nursing course? List of colleges in Singapore for it?
  3. Can I do M.Tech in Physics after completing BSc physics? List of the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job in Singapore for English degrees holder?
  5. Is it worthy to study BS in Singapore for Diploma holder?
  6. Chances of practicing in Singapore after passing BDS degree in India? Is it necessary to answer any test in Singapore?
  7. Whether Singapore is best country to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? List of colleges for admission?
  8. List of colleges or universities in Singapore for studies after Diploma Engineering?
  9. Which are the different streams of BSc? I have passed 12th with Non Medical with 75% aggregate marks
  10. List of good engineering colleges in Abroad?
  11. List of colleges offering Masters in Hospitality Management in Singapore -- [New]
  12. List of colleges offering BSc Mathematics Hons in AP or BSc Physics Hons in AP?
  13. How to pursue MS in Singapore? I want to pursue MS in Singapore
  14. List of best colleges of Singapore to study MBA course with fees and eligibility criteria?
  15. Which all streams are available in MS related to Electronics & Instrumentation engineering at NUS, Singapore? Criteria and right time to get admission?
  16. Information about BSc Engineering? I am a diploma Holder
  17. What should I study in B.Sc to build my career after completing 12th Science?
  18. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai to do masters from Singapore? I am doing BSc in Microbiology
19th October 2017, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best streams in MS for B.Sc Physics holder? List of best colleges in Singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying B.Sc Physics and will complete the course next year. I want to study MS Singapore. So, please suggest me which stream I should choose after it? List of best colleges?

Best courses in MS for BSc Physics holders are given below;

MS in Physics, Concentration in Computational Physics
MS in Physics, Concentration in Modern Optics
MSc in Climate Physics
MSc in Experimental Physics
MSc in Theoretical Physics
Master of Science in Physics and Astrophysics
Master of Science in Applied Physics
Semiconductor Pho tonics and Electronics MSc
Master of Science in Biomedical Science – Medical Physics
Master of Science Degree with a Major in Physics
Master of Science in Physics and Astronomy
Medical Physics MSc
Master of Science in Physics
Compound Semiconductor Physics MSc

List of best colleges in Singapore for studying physics is given below;

Nanyang Technological University - Official Website

National Institute of Education - Official Website

National University of Singapore - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?