12th October 2017, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Best universities abroad to study Masters in Pharmacy? Will I have to pass any screening test for admission?

Sir, I have passed B.Pharmacy course in India and now want to study Masters from abroad. Suggest me best universities for it? Will I have to pass any screening test for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer B.Pharmacy in Abroad? Requirements to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. MD intensive care from India being a post graduate in Anesthesiology from Pakistan?
  3. Which course to do in abroad after completion of B.Pharmacy?
  4. List of universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  5. Benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine and Russia? MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  6. Best universities of Australia to study B.Pharmacy and then Masters in Pharmacy? Whole criteria of admission?
  7. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Reputed universities which offer B.Pharmacy to Diploma holder in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Eligibility criteria for masters in medicine? I have done my post graduation in Masters in Pharmacy
  10. Top ten universities of abroad to study Masters in Management? Eligibility and criteria of admission?
  11. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  12. How to study in abroad after doing D pharmacy?
  13. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. No need to clear MCI exam if we clear USMLE exam?
  15. Is it better to study MBBS in Ukraine or in Russia? Whether MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  16. List of best abroad universities for doing masters in textiles?
  17. Should I prepare for TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? -- [New]
  18. Why Medical Council of India conducts Screening Test for MBBS/BDS candidate who has studying in Abroad?
19th October 2017, 01:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best universities abroad to study Masters in Pharmacy? Will I have to pass any screening test for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have passed B.Pharmacy course in India and now want to study Masters from abroad. Suggest me best universities for it? Will I have to pass any screening test for admission?

Best universities to study Masters in Pharmacy is given below;

University of Canberra - Official Website

University of Central Lancashire - Official Website

University of Bradford - Official Website

University of South Wales - Official Website

Cardiff University - Official Website

University of Waterloo - Official Website

University of Toronto - Official Website

Queen’s University Belfast - Official Website

National University of Singapore - Official Website

You have to clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS for the admission to the Master of Pharmacy in abroad universities. Some universities required GRE score for the admission. You can find the entry requirements in the university website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?