18th March 2018, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Masters in Hospitality Management in Singapore

Hi everyone, can I know about the colleges where Masters in Hospitality Management is available in Singapore? I want to do this course in Singapore so I need to know about the colleges. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is the Singapore best option to study Masters in Hospitality Management? Career opportunities in Singapore?
  2. Is the Singapore good place to study Master in Hospitality Management? Colleges to study it?
  3. Colleges for Masters in Hospitality Management? Courses to get jobs in Cruise line? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Names of colleges which provides masters in hospitality management in India?
  5. List of colleges offering Bachelor of Hospitality Management in Kolkata -- [New]
  6. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  7. List of universities offering MBA(Hospitality Management) with scholarship in UK? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  9. List of Distance Learning Government Universities offering Ph.D in Hospitality Management or Ph.D in Hotel Management?
  10. Colleges offering Hospitality Management under WBUT?
  11. Whether Singapore is best country to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? List of colleges for admission?
  12. Colleges in Singapore offering 2 years Bachelors degree in Management and its value in India? Procedure for scholarship from Singapore and Indian Government?
  13. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai to do masters from Singapore? I am doing BSc in Microbiology
  14. List of colleges offering Masters of Applied Management in Hyderabad
  15. List of institutions offering Bachelor of Hospitality Management course in India
  16. List of Government universities offering PhD in Hotel/Hospitality Management in India?
  17. List of colleges which offer B.Sc in Tourism & Hospitality Management in Pune?
  18. Scope of studying Bachelor in International Hospitality Management over Bachelor in Hospitality Management course?
1st May 2018, 04:48 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges offering Masters in Hospitality Management in Singapore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can I know about the colleges where Masters in Hospitality Management is available in Singapore? I want to do this course in Singapore so I need to know about the colleges. Kindly tell me asap.

List of colleges offering Masters in Hospitality Management in Singapore is given below:

James Cook University - Website Link

SDH School D’ Hospitality - Website Link

Management Development Institute of Singapore - Website Link

Nanyang Institute of Management - Website Link

Vatel Hotel & Tourism Business School - Website Link

Dimensions International College - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?