13th September 2017, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in MA English Language & Literature at Queen Mary University of London? Fees required for it?

Sir, I am graduate in English Language & Literature and now want to do MA in same stream from Queen Mary University of London. Please send me procedure to get admission? Fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Way to get admission in MBA course in Queen Mary University of London for Australian resident?
  2. Does Queen Mary University of London provide Bachelor of Foreign Trade Management course? Fees and qualification required for it?
  3. Way to get admission in Queen Mary University of London to study MS in Agriculture? Education system of this university?
  4. Does Queen Mary University of London provides M.Pharmacy course? How to get the prospectus?
  5. Queen Mary University of London, United Kingdom best for Masters in Criminology? Way to get admission?
  6. Does JNU provides MA degree in English language?
  7. How to join M.Phil and Ph.D course after doing PG in English Language and Literature from MG University Kerala?
  8. List of colleges available in UK and USA to study MBBS course with fee structure
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?
  10. How can I study MDS with scholarship in Abroad after completing my Internship being a BDS candidate?
  11. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MA in english literature?
  13. Best university in between University of Edinburgh and Birkbeck, University of London to study M.Sc Biotechnology? Procedure to get admission and fees required?
  14. Can we choose Tamil as an optional subject for IAS mains exam? Institutes providing coaching in that subject?
  15. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in Royal Holloway, University of London to study masters in Management? Fees required for it?
  16. Is it possible to do M.Sc Criminology after my graduation in BA English language and literature? -- [New]
  17. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  18. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D English Literature in Aligarh University?
15th September 2017, 12:48 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in MA English Language & Literature at Queen Mary University of London? Fees required for it?

Candidates those who are willing to opt for the MA degree in English Language and Literature from the above mentioned University, must have completed their Bachelors degree in the relevant field from a recognized University.
Candidates with the above Bachelors degree then have to qualify in the IELTS examination with merit marks. Admission is based on the marks scored in the entrance examination. Candidates should score a minimum of 6.5 in IELTS for masters degree in Political Science.
http://www.qmul.ac.uk/postgraduate/t...es/121438.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?