15th July 2017, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Best university to study Genetics Engineering course between University of Maryland, College Park and Pennsylvania State University, USA?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Science stream and now want to study Genetics Engineering course from any of University of Maryland, College Park
United States or Pennsylvania State University, United States. Suggest me which one is best?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities to do PhD in International Trade & Development topic? Entrance exams available for it? -- [New]
  2. How may I join MS in top universities in US? I've completed my B.Tech from PTU in Computer Science
  3. Which university is best to study MS after Computer Engineering among University of Florida, University of California and University of Maryland, USA? How to get admission?
  4. List of the universities in India as well as abroad in which I can do BSc in Abroad?
  5. Which universities will I get after scoring 890 GRE score?
  6. How to get scholarship for studies in Abroad?
  7. Chemistry honors or Microbiology honors? Which one is better?
  8. Eligibility for MS in US Top Universities after B.Tech and TOEFL -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I do final year of my B.Tech from abroad?
  10. List of top 10 universities of US/UK/Germany to pursue MS programme? Procedure for applying in those universities?
  11. Which university is best to do Ph.D among Oxford University, Cambridge University, Pennsylvania State University and Heidelberg University? Procedure for taking admission in these universities?
  12. Can I study M.Sc IT from Pennsylvania State University after BCA being resident of India? Eligibility criteria for it?
  13. What should I do to pursue my career in genetic engineering after completion of 12th?
  14. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Electronics) in Abroad to B.Tech(ECE) candidate
  15. Whether University of Oxford offer BS in Genetics course?
  16. How to do MS in abroad? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student
  17. Which universities in US provides admissions on the basis of TOEFL marks?
  18. How to join top colleges in USA for Masters course? Is there any scholarship available?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?