15th July 2017, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Which foreign country is best to study Masters in Pharmacy for an average student? Fees and requirements for it?

Hello, I am in final year of B.Pharmacy and I am an average student. But, I want to do my further studies from abroad. So, Please tell me which foreign country is best to study Masters in Pharmacy? Fees and requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. In which country I should study M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy in India?
  2. In which country I should study M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy? Can I study M.Pharmacy in USA?
  3. What are all tests I should appear in for PhD Germany?
  4. Why do the post graduate college charge high fees for the masters course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which Indian universities offer Masters in Pharmacy to foreign students? How to get scholarship?
  6. Eligibility criteria for masters in medicine? I have done my post graduation in Masters in Pharmacy -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can i apply for working visa in Foreign country after after completing D.Pharmacy?
  8. Is it true that the education loan interest will be paid by Indian Government if doing masters in foreign country?
  9. How to study Masters in Pharmacy from Albany College of Pharmacy? What is the ranking of this college? Total fees required for it?
  10. Best place to study Masters in Mechanical? University with considerable fee?
  11. How to apply for MBBS course? What is the fees structure and requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission procedure and requirements of nursing in US for Nigerian graduate nurse?
  13. What is the minimum fee required to complete M.Tech abroad?
  14. How can i get a chance to study M.Sc. in Chemistry in foreign country? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How much does it cost to study BDS in Canada and Australia? Which type of provisions are there for foreign country students?
  16. How to study Masters in Travel & Tourism Training courses with IATA Training from Canada? What are the requirements and fees for the same?
  17. What are the jobs available in foreign country based on BCA only? -- [New]
  18. Requirements, books, cost and country to study MS Abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?