7th October 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Best way to study M.Tech in Abroad for Chemical student?

Hi,
I am a B.Tech student of Chemical Engineering. After my B.Tech I switch to Abroad for M.Tech course. But I don't know anything regarding this. So please tell me what is the best way to study M.Tech in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, procedure and tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study in Abroad for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Best way to study M.Tech in Abroad for Chemical student?
  3. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology student?
  4. What is the procedure for taking up student visa to go abroad for doing higher studies?
  5. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  6. What are the exams I need to write after completion of B.Tech do study abroad? -- [New]
  7. Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
  8. How should I study abroad? I am a 2nd year ECE student
  9. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
  10. What are the different scholarships available for Indian student to study abroad?
  11. Eligibility, type of entrance exam, application procedure, fees and loan facility for pursuing M.Tech in Abroad?
  12. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  13. Which exam to answer to go abroad to study after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What specialization should I choose to study MS in Abroad after completed B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)? Best country to study MS in Abroad?
  15. Can I pursue MS in abroad after B.Tech being a Polytechnic student?
  16. Which colleges or universities are preferable for doing MS in abroad in Chemical Engineering? What about the job opportunities?
  17. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  18. Which course should I choose after B.Tech in abroad between MS and M.Tech? From where to get the study material?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?