24th October 2015, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among MBA and MS in Abroad for CSE student?

Hi,
I am going to complete my B.Tech this year from CSE. But I am confused that what should i pursue ahead, MBA or MS as I have planned to do study in Abroad now. So, please advice me.

14th November 2015, 11:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among MBA and MS in Abroad for CSE student?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies. Both MS and MBA are very good courses yet both are completely different.

MS is more of technical aspect whereas MBA is more of management aspect. Hence you should pursue the course in which you are interested and comfortable.

You should analyze your interests and your career goals and have to decide in which field you want to work when you enter your professional life. You should take the decision as per this analysis since there is ample scope after both these courses especially if you excel in it.

Since you have done B.Tech so you know the fundamentals of MS very well. Now just study the fundamentals of management wherein mathematical analysis and critical thinking are essential and then take the decision as per your comfort and interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?