13th October 2015, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do pharmacy course in abroad?

What is the procedure followed to do pharmacy course in abroad? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? Am looking forward to get the answer soon on this. Please help me to get the information soon as possible.

14th November 2015, 11:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do pharmacy course in abroad?

There are various types of courses in the field of Pharmacy. Each courses have their own process of admission which also varies from institute to institute. Hence, you need to mention the following points post which we will be able to provide you a detailed response.

- Type of course
- Country/Institute in which you want to enroll
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?