7th October 2015, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

What should I choose among GRE, GMAT, IELTS and TOEFL to study Abroad being a CSE student and weak in Programming?

Hello Sir,
I am an Engineering student, in third year of CSE. I am weak in Programming being into a Computer stream. I even have a lack of Technical knowledge. But after my Engineering I want to study in Abroad. Please suggest me what should I opt for among GMAT, GRE, IELTS or TOEFL?

24th October 2015, 09:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I choose among GRE, GMAT, IELTS and TOEFL to study Abroad being a CSE student and weak in Programming?

If you are weak in programming and if you have lack of technical knowledge, I suggest you to pursue MBA course after completion of your Engineering course. To get admission in MBA course in Abroad Universities, you must have to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you need to report your examinations scores for applying admission to MBA course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?