21st December 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Is BPT course in abroad is a good option for girls?

I am Shelly from Punjab. I want to pursue BPT course in abroad. I want to know if this course is good for me being a girl?

4th January 2017, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is BPT course in abroad is a good option for girls?

I want to pursue bpt course in abroad. I want to know if this course is good for me being a girl
30th July 2019, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I want to join in bpt course in the abaod so i had complete my 12 standard course of bpic and i had pass all subjects
31st July 2019, 01:56 AM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join in bpt course in the abaod so i had complete my 12 standard course of bpic and i had pass all subjects
Yes, you can apply for BPT course in some of the best universities from UK/Australia/USA, some of the offers scholarships too.
31st July 2019, 01:59 AM
Quiz Master

Quote:
I am Shelly from Punjab. I want to pursue BPT course in abroad. I want to know if this course is good for me being a girl?
BPT course is a very noble profession and there is nothing wrong with any boy or girl pursuing it.
31st July 2019, 02:02 AM
Quiz Master

Quote:
I want to pursue bpt course in abroad. I want to know if this course is good for me being a girl
Yes , definitely you can pursue BPT course and also it doesn't matter whether you are a girl or a boy , the thing which matter is your passion towards the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?