15th May 2015, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Which is better option between MS abroad, M.Tech and IAS?

I'm in final year engineering. can i take up civil service exam now? which is the better option? MS abroad? MTech? IAS? Can you please advice me based on the future advantages? I really want to know some good suggestion to proceed further. Thanks!

15th May 2015, 10:51 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is better option between MS abroad, M.Tech and IAS?

Yes of course, after completing degree course. You are definitely eligible to apply for IAS course. Minimum Educational Qualification to apply for this examination is that the candidate should have completed degree course in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. The candidate age should be between 21-32 as on 1st August of the year of examination. Upper age limits are applicable for reserved categories. No percentage bar is there to apply for this examination. IAS examination is also best option after completing degree course.

M.Tech also best option after bachelor course. To get admission in M.Tech course, then you need to crack the entrance examination. GATE i.e Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is conducted by IIT's once in a year for admission to M.Tech course. To apply for M.Tech course, the candidate should have completed Degree in Engineering / Technology / Architecture from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. Final year of degree course may also apply. M.Tech have plenty of options Teaching, IT sector, Research and government sector.

Even, you can go for the MS course in Aboard. But, you have to clear GRE, TOFEL / IELTS examination. After clearing these examinations. You are eligible to apply for Aboard Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?