30th October 2016, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of B.Tech with 63% marks?

I have 88.5 percent in 10th and inter 75.4 and b.tech 63 percent aggregate...i want to do masters in Germany please help me will the aggregate be okay to do masters please help me regarding this? Can you please guide me on this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  2. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing M.Tech in Germany after completion of B.E mechanical with 60% marks?
  3. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of B.E in Biomedical engineering?
  4. Can I pursue MS course with automobile engineering in Germany or France after completion of my B.Tech in EEE stream?
  5. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for MBBS course in Germany after completion of course in Philippines?
  7. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  8. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  9. Am I eligible to do higher studies in Germany after completion of B.E mechanical engineering with 73% marks?
  10. Which exam do I have to write for MS after completion of B.Tech? Which universities are good to study in Germany?
  11. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Would I get any stay-fund from universities while I will be pursuing MS course with biotech stream in Germany? What are the job opportunities available in Germany after completion of my course?
  13. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for masters of automobile from Germany after completion of B.Tech from India?
  15. How can I be eligible for Masters program in Cancer in Germany?
  16. Am I eligible to study MS in Germany after completion of AMIE course?
  17. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  18. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of B.Tech with 63% marks?
31st October 2016, 04:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of B.Tech with 63% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of your B.Tech course with 63% aggregate marks from a recognised university. To get admission for pursuing MS course in German Universities, you have to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. Since, you have more than 60% aggregate marks in your B.Tech course, if you secure at least 6 band in IELTS examination, you can easily get admission in German Universities for pursuing MS course.
31st October 2016, 05:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of B.Tech with 63% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 88.5 percent in 10th and inter 75.4 and b.tech 63 percent aggregate...i want to do masters in Germany please help me will the aggregate be okay to do masters please help me regarding this? Can you please guide me on this? Awaiting for the response.
You are eligible for MS course from Germany, because you have completed B.Tech degree.

But your should qualify in GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?