29th May 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in germany University after scoring 6.0 band score in IELTS?

i got 6.0 band score in ielts .can i get admission in german universitys..,if so, can u please name the universities

Related Questions:
  1. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  2. Will Embassy give me Visa if scored 5.5 band in IELTS and got letter from university? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  4. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  5. How to get admission in Germany/Canada university after scoring 70% aggregate?
  6. Eligibility of getting admission in Germany after scoring 5.5 bands in IELTS and CGPA 8.1 in B.Tech Mechanical?
  7. Eligibility to study MS Civil in Germany after scoring 5 bands in IDP (IELTS)?
  8. Am I eligible to do masters in Germany after scoring 5.5 IELTS score
  9. German universities that accepts IELTS band score of 5.5?
  10. How can I study MCA in Abroad with low fee expenses if completed BCA with 70%?
  11. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  12. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  13. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  14. Can I get admission in Augsburg University if secured 6 bands in IELTS?
  15. Cutoff bands required in IELTS to study MS in Germany? -- [New]
  16. Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  17. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?
  18. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany through scholarship? Best university for M.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) in Germany? Which is best among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL for it?
1st May 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in germany University after scoring 6.0 band score in IELTS?

With IELTS 5.5 CAN I GET ADMISSION IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING MASTER PROGRAM IN GERMANY????
20th April 2014, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in germany University after scoring 6.0 band score in IELTS?

can I get admission in Germany for MS with IELTS 6 band and 64.4 % in BE and 2 years working experience.
9th October 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I completed b.tech in electronics and communication with 83%...so how much i need to score in ietls to get good universities in germany for M.S..can plz suggest good universities in germany
1st December 2015, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

i got 6 ielts band and btech aggregate of 74.9% .can anyone give me a short list of german universities dat has good placement assistance and internships in mechanical
26th July 2017, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to go germany for education by doing ilts so how can i appy and how did i know which university what point want??
24th October 2018, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I have got band of 6 in writing listening and speaking but band of 5 in reading am I eligible to get a good college in Germany for my master's??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?