27th November 2014, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Which exam to give for studying in London after Junior College?

I am right now in fyjc. I want to go London after my studies. Which exam i have to give jee mains or ielts or anything else i dont know please tell .

2nd January 2015, 04:33 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam to give for studying in London after Junior College?

To continue your further studies in London, you have to appear for IELTS exam. Because, universities offers admission to the students by considering their IELTS score. After completing the exam, you can apply to universities, by sending your application form along with your test score. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.

IELTS:-
This is an exam to test the ability of a person in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.

IELTS Exam Pattern:-
This exam consists of following sections
1)Listening - 30 minutes(4 sections, 40 items)
2)Reading - 60 minutes (3 sections, 40 items)
3)Writing - 60 minutes(2 tasks)
4)Speaking - 11-14 minutes
IELTS exam score will be calculated in 10 bands.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?