28th January 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Clear information about pursuing MS in Abroad?

Iam a student of engineering 3rd year from electronics Department,I need to do MS in abroad,so I request you to give me clear information regarding that and to guide me

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to pursue Ph.D abroad? How much should I get? Requirements for admission?
  2. How to study MS in abroad after pursuing B.Tech ECE?
  3. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  4. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure of pursuing MS course from abroad after completing B.Tech course?
  6. How to apply for MS?
  7. Procedure to get a seat in reputed universities in Germany after completing M.Tech Biotechnology? Are there any scholarships available while pursuing the course in India or abroad?
  8. Procedure to under master degree in Abroad? I am pursuing B.E Mechanical
  9. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  10. Does this a right decision of giving SAT Exam and do graduation from abroad being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc Physics?
  11. How to do higher studies from abroad after pursuing B.Tech?
  12. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  13. How to do MS in Public relations in abroad? I am pursuing B.Tech IT final year
  14. Which test to clear in order to get scholarship for MBBS from Abroad?
  15. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
  16. Information regarding Ph.D course? I am currently pursuing MSc Ag. Seed Science and Technology
  17. In which field should I pursue M.A masters abroad after pursuing Electronics and Communication?
  18. what are the jobs for M.Tech Radar & Microwave engineering in india and in abroad?

31st January 2014, 09:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Clear information about pursuing MS in Abroad?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for higher studies in abroad and that too after your engineering course. It will definitely give you more scope and opportunities and help you in having a bright future.
In order to do MS in abroad, you need to appear in the following entrance exams :-
-GRE
-TOEFL or IELTS

After getting the scores, you need to apply for 4-5 universities as per your scores. On getting selected by any university, go with all the documents for the VISA interview in the concerned country's consulate. For VISA, you should log on to :-
www.visa.co.in/‎

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?