12th January 2015, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

What are the eligibility criteria required to apply for Student Visa in canada?

Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS with 6 bands and non medical with 55% ?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Canada Schooling Visa?
  2. Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  4. Am I eligible for permanent student visa in Canada?
  5. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall? -- [New]
  6. How to apply for BBA in Canada? Requirements and Visa guidance?
  7. Can I apply for Canada Schooling Visa for my son who is in 7th standard?
  8. Will I get permanent or student visa with 5.5 IELTS score?
  9. Minimum marks required in 12th to apply for Visa?
  10. Is it possible to get Study Visa in Canada without IELTS for admission in class 11?
  11. Am I eligible for Canada study Visa? Required IELTS band?
  12. How can I apply for Canada Study Visa for my daughter? What are all the documents required?
  13. IGNOU, Bachelors in Information Technology, Multimedia And Internet Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. How to get a student visa for US? Requirements of that Visa?
  15. For getting student Visa what will be minimum backlogs limits and percentage required? Whether a candidate have to submit Final certificate or Marksheets at time of getting Visa?
  16. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission and Visa for Canada with overall 6 bands?
  18. What is the qualification/eligibility criteria required to apply for SET exam?
13th January 2015, 09:43 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the eligibility criteria required to apply for Student Visa in canada?

Yes, you can apply for Student Visa even if you have 6 bands in IELTS and 55% in your stream. Because, Visa processing does not depend on your percentage and IELTS score. To get a VISA, you should have following documents.
1. An admission letter from any university in Canada.
2. Bank Statement, showing that you have enough funds to meet your living and fee expenses in Canada.
3. Passport
If you have all the above documents, you can attend for VISA interview. Then depending upon your conversation with Visa officer, he may approve or reject your Visa application.
13th January 2015, 11:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the eligibility criteria required to apply for Student Visa in canada?

You need to approach the Consulate of Canada for Student VISA in Canada. There are various parameters which are checked and evaluated for student visa. You can apply for Student Visa in Canada having a score of 6 band in IELTS and career percentage of 55%. However, you need to show that you have got admission call from a recognized institute of Canada and you need to prove your financial stability. Finally you need to have a valid passport and crack the VISA interview to get your visa.
24th April 2017, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my 10th class for cbse borad with good percentage and i want to study in canada so what are the requirements can u tell me plz??
31st May 2017, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Hello :)
I got 53% in 12th from Bihar board (2017)
& I got 6 band in ielts , I want to go Canada
Can I apply for visa ?
& what are the chances of rejection of visa at this condition ??
Please suggest me :)
7th May 2018, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

At how much percentage from 12commerce stream with 6.5bands overall i can get visa in Surrey college or Vancouver?
15th June 2023, 06:35 PM
Mythreyi1990

An admission letter from the university kanada

Bank statement

Living expenses

Passport
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?