3rd November 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Can i become a registered dietician in abroad after completing B.Sc. in Culinary Arts?

I am going to complete my undergraduate degree in culinary arts management in India. Now i want to know if i can become a registered dietician in abroad after this course completion?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job as a Dietician after completing masters of Arts?
  2. What is the complete fee structure of culinary arts and hotel management courses?
  3. How to become a dietician after completing 12th standard? What is the criteria to become a dietician?
  4. Details of Culinary Arts college? Diploma in Culinary Arts college in Hyderabad?
  5. I am an Indian student doing PG Diploma in Culinary Arts at London and want to do Masters in Culinary Arts in Canada : How to apply for the course? Universities offering the course?
  6. Application procedure for Masters in Culinary Arts from Canada?
  7. List best colleges offering Culinary Arts degree course in India?
  8. Number of candidates selected for Bachelor in Catering Technology & Culinary Arts course in Culinary Academy of India?
  9. Chance to get post graduation in Culinary Arts without bachelor degree in same?
  10. How to do MSc dietician or PG course after completing B.Tech in Food Technology
  11. List of colleges offering culinary arts courses in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which books are useful for getting admission in Culinary School of India?
  13. How many students are selected for Bachelor's degree in catering Technology and Culinary Arts from Culinary Academy of India?
  14. Can I do MBBS or Dietician after completing BSc nursing?
  15. How can I apply for Masters in Culinary Arts course in Canada while studying in London?
  16. List best institutes for Culinary and Catering courses?
  17. Prcoedure to apply for admission in Post Graduate Diploma course in Culinary Arts?
  18. How to make a career as Dietician in USA?
14th November 2015, 10:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i become a registered dietician in abroad after completing B.Sc. in Culinary Arts?

Yes, you can definitely become a registered dietician in abroad after completion of B.Sc. in Culinary Arts in India. There is no eligibility criteria as such for becoming a registered dietician. You need to pursue course in Nutrition and Dietetics followed by clearing the entrance exam for getting the license of Dietician. There are different entrance exams for getting the license in different countries. SO you need to check this out for the country in which you want to become a registered dietician.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?