17th October 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Which books are useful for getting admission in Culinary School of India?

I am pursuing my engineering in computer science right now. And i will be graduated by next year. After engineering i want to go into the culinary world as i am extremely passionate in culinary arts. So i want to join the culinary school of India. So guide me regarding books for the admission?

30th September 2016, 12:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which books are useful for getting admission in Culinary School of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing my engineering in computer science right now. And i will be graduated by next year. After engineering i want to go into the culinary world as i am extremely passionate in culinary arts. So i want to join the culinary school of India. So guide me regarding books for the admission?
Books are useful for getting admission in Culinary School of India:

INDIAN NON-VEGETARIAN COOKERY
by GEETHA BALRAJ (Author)

The Professional Chef (Culinary Institute of America) Hardcover
by The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) (Author)

International Cuisine and Food Production Management
by Parvinder S. Bali (Author)

Cookery for the Hospitality Industry
by Sireesh Saxena (Adapter), Graham Dodgshun (Author), Michel Peters (Author)
2nd April 2018, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books are useful for getting admission in Culinary School of India?

Just follow exercises on Data Interpretation, Time & Work, Test of Reasoning, General Knowledge, and Numerical Ability. Most important thing is that Culinary Academy of India gives lot of importance to Personal Interview as well as Group Discussion rounds.

Soumya
Career Guru
4th March 2019, 08:26 PM
vedala L
Junior Member+

The All India Entrance Examination for admissions to Culinary Academy of India generally consists of topics related to Communication English, Numerical Ability, Data Interpretation, Logical Deduction....similar pattern of any competitive exam. The most Important part of the selection process is the Group Discussion as well as the personal Interview.

Vedala L
Culinary Arts Education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?